Translate

Sunday, May 26, 2013

RidiculAd: Web Content Need For A Medical Office (Est. Budget $10.00)



Fixed Price Project - Est. Budget $10.00 

Job Description
website: painreliefcenterlosangeles.com

I am going to give five potential writers the ability to write one page of content of my choosing each. It will need to be 500-800 words long. Each writer will be given a keyword to optimize for and subject for their test piece.

Each writer will get paid for their page of copy but only if the following conditions are met:

1) All Copy Must be Unique
2) Writers must be accurate so research will be involved.
3) Must follow writing format per the provided "Content Writing Process" if chosen.
4) Title Tags and Meta Descriptions must be written and follow writing guidelines in "Content Writing Process"
5) Can not over optimize so keyword density must not exceed 3% or fall below 1%.

Note: speed of delivery will be taken into account and will improve your chances of being hired. The best writer will be chosen to write all 60 pages of copy. I am only willing to pay up to $10 per page of copy 600 - 800 characters long. If more than two revisions are required you will no longer be considered for the job. In addition, I have many other sites that I need copy for so if you do a good job with this site it improves your chances of becoming my permanent copywriter for all my sites. I will also need a blog writer for future blog posts for this site and others and you will be heavily considered for those jobs as well.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment